Monday, November 07, 2005

Typical Day


Alec has a fever today. For those of you who want to know, the shoot I lost was a re-shootable shoot. Not a wedding or NBA finals or anything. But it still stinks. Anyway, Alec threw up at 4 this morning after guzzling a bunch of juice. He was just too hot. Erin had deadlines that she had to beat today and I had 3 shoots so she decided to just go in right then (4 am) and then watch Alec when I had my first two shoots (9 am and 1 pm) and then I’d watch him until 5, and then get to my 5:45 shoot. We should be able to get to sleep tonight I think.
My 9 am was a really cool kid…bass player and we got some great shots down at Springfield Lake. He was in the photography class that I demonstrated in a few weeks back so that’s pretty neat. I hope I don’t loose the images.
We’re also reviewing the house inspection on the Maple house. Wow, that place has some issues. Most of it is stuff I can fix (by holding a flashlight for my Dad while he waves his magic wands from his toolbox of mystery) but some of it is pretty messed up and we’ll have to have somebody do it for us.
My 5:45 was a couple and their shitzoo dog that is about to die of kidney failure. I think there’s a joke there but I just can’t figure out what.

No comments: