Saturday, November 12, 2005

Alec's Better, But




Avery was sick today, she had to stay home from school. But after awhile she was feeling great and she and Alec were driving us crazy with their shenanigans and wild schemes. Neither one is 100%. I got a lot done today somehow and yet I can’t see my desk under the piles of….well I don’t want to use the word “crap” but…
Tonight Erin and I are going out on a date. She’s such a hottie, I’m a little nervous. The kids are spending the night with my folks in Cassville.
Then I dreamed of McDonald’s. (See photo)

2 comments:

Farah said...

A digital identity non-epiphany
Last night when I should have been sleeping, I was looking at the current state of OpenID support in WordPress, which seems to mean looking at one weblog post .
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to company construction mn road on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like company construction mn road!

Johnny Reb said...

Interesting blog. Keep up the good work.

Regards,

Johnny Reb
Bartow County Confederate
http://www.scv670.com