Friday, March 10, 2006

Too Many Lawn Statues Can Be Scary

So two of the images for today from yesterday can wait till tomorrow….I shot with Ray and Sarah today which is always a blast. We did Branson High’s track and golf…inside. Yeah. Anyway, sorry Angie (B) that I didn’t include more info on yesterday’s post about the dialog we all had or what inappropriate displays were made from plastic Easter eggs, but this is a PG rated Blog and I don’t want my Mother to have a heart attack.
Avery is doing really good at gymnastics for just starting a couple months ago, she’s doing one-handed kartwheels and stuff. Soon we’ll send her off to ninja school so she can assassinate al-Kiduh and slip away invisibly into the night like a deadly untouchable evening breeze.















Alec is starting to get really good with his death stare. Soon he’ll be hypnotizing the masses and have an army of mindless zombies to carry out his ruthless dreams of more Thomas trains and chocolate. He gets is from Erin.
I think Scout (our b&w cat) is getting fat but it’s hard to tell when he’s next to Whinnie (our tab).















OK, I know this is silly so I’m going to bed. Yeah for Spring Break even though that really means nothing to me.
Brice fight music…

No comments: