Thursday, March 09, 2006

TJ


Today I did T.J.’s indoor shots. T.J. has done more assists for me than I can count and since we’re buddies, I’m really comfortable trying different shots and lighting and stuff. Plus he’s a football player and wrestler so he’s in great shape which makes it really easy as far as posing goes. He’s not really that angry looking, I just made him look that way. My dad came up and fixed a big speed bump I had in the studio floor (Thanks Dad!) and then he was off like a whirlwind. Another Dan was voted off of Survivor tonight….we’re planning a kite flying day for our church little youth on April 8th….it rained a bunch….I saw a bird….And I’ve got 3 shots that I’m saving until tomorrow…
I love this song…
By the way, for those of you who missed it, the swing in the last post is supposed to be the nose and the shadow on the ground is supposed to be the mouth.

3 comments:

ihudkins said...

T.J. was so pleased with his photo shoot yesterday. He had been having a bad day until he went to your studio then he said things were great. I will get you the money for your sitting fee. Didn't know he was going yesterday or would have sent it with him. He was suppose to get his wisdom teeth pulled but there was a mix up with his insurance...imagine that?

Angie said...

TJ is a good guy. He's a good looking guy too. You did well taking his pictures!

Angie said...

Hey we didn't get mentioned yesterday? Our crazy arguments and you and the Easter eggs...Why not comment on that? It was funny to me.