Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Please Ignore Our Technical Difficulties










I had some technical difficulties with the blog the last couple of days so, uh, sorry. Anyway, it’s been busy with this and that and the other and if I haven’t already told the world, YES I NOW AM DOING WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY. For reasons I won’t get into, I didn’t do any weddings a few years ago and now I’m hearing from friends that they booked someone else for their wedding and isn’t it a shame I don’t do weddings and blah blah.
I had Alec with me yesterday and we went to visit my folks in Cassville, Mom threw out her back so she was happy to see the little guy.
Then today I had a few meetings and photographed the Hollen family and Avery assisted. I got a cute shot of her and Abby.

Do you see a swing or a smirky smiley face?

12 comments:

Uncle Rog said...

I am going to abstain from giving you any wedding picture business for a while.
The swing pic is pure genius! Unc

Anonymous said...

John, have I ever mentioned that I love you. Your blog is always a highlight in my day.

God has blessed you with so much creativity. Keep the light burning!

-Angie

Mom said...

Thanks to Roger's comment, I now see the smirky smiley face. Before that I thought the smirky smile was on Avery or Abby, and I wasn't sure why the swing picture was included.
Mom

Anonymous said...

John, I love you too!

K.B. said...

So does my wife owe you money or what?

John Amundson said...

I think the Angie mentioned above is my sister....not your wife Kyle. But I'm not sure who said they love me too (anonymous) but I figured it was Chris Holmes.

K.B. said...

Oh, I see. Wow, that could get confusing with all these Angie's running around.

So Holmes has professed his love for you, huh?

Angie said...

I love you John. hee hee

Angie

PS: Don't tell Kyle

Angie said...

How do you see things like this?

I'm talking about the swing & windows!

Nathan said...

Hmmmm

Anonymous said...

the great statesman Eino Kivomaki once said: " rolling moss gathers no stone", and especially applicable.." wet squirels never fly at night".

Johnny Reb said...

Interesting blog. Keep up the good work.

Regards,

Johnny Reb
William Stiles
http://www.scv670.com