Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Busy Days


Today was nuts. I had a daycare with 100 or so little toddlers, infants and preschoolers to shoot. No gun either. I had a wedding to finalize and deliver, and a senior session that ended up being cut short due to sunlight. Daylight savings isn't doing me any favors. Well, that's not true; my kids get sleepy earlier so I can get caught up with stuff then. I shot the entire daycare raw since it was the first time using that white and blue background and whites can get pretty hairy with digital. First shot's gray so the rest should batch true.
I'm really liking that background too. It's going to be pretty versatile because it's so simple. I felt bad running out of daylight tonight, it's a reschedule to start with and now it'll be next year before we're done. It was gorgeous out though while the sun held.

No comments: