Saturday, November 05, 2005

Bring a Camera

Camping was a great! We played a lot of Texas Hold-em’ and burned some hotdogs and stayed up way too late. On the way down we saw a sheriff that had been run off the road by another car who took off. The cop had been spun around backwards and his back end was crunched by a tree down a 15 foot drop. Of course, I had decided not to bring a camera because I’m a moron so all I can do now is describe it instead of show you.
Tonight we went out as a family to the Home Depot. That’s a great place to bring small children for all of you out there who’re looking for more frustration in life. Everything looks like a toy to a little one but you just can’t give a two year old a circular saw to play with in the cart. At least, not a Dewalt.
I’m getting pumped about the house; it’s going to be so much work that it’s silly but it’s going to be so nice too. Every time I see Alec playing with a lens or camera or flash card or a Sharpie marker or an exacto blade, I think of how nice it will be when all of those things are safely in a separate building. Then I make Avery take whatever it is away from him. I don’t want to be the bad guy. I’m just kidding….but seriously.

1 comment:

Juliette said...

Week on the Web
A CHINESE blogger's site has been shut down days after its nomination in the "freedom of expression" category of an international blogging contest.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to quality assurance highway construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like quality assurance highway construction!