Monday, December 15, 2008

Season for crowds











What would Christmas be without the lines and kids who want to be carried after 2 minutes? Boring says this true believer! Silver Dollar City isn't supposed to be quick. It's no place to get right in without waiting to park for 45 minutes and waiting for a ride to parking lot F for another hour on the way out. The wait makes it so much sweeter, right? Well, it's a good attitude anyway. I guess that's why I have a propane grill instead of charcoal.
No really, it's great and we had a great time the other day. Actually I was a little surprised to find out that I don't fit in the kiddie roller coaster ride. The operator just looked at me like I was dangerously out of touch with reality when I tried to get the bar to lock.
Sigh.
Yay Christmas! Go economy go!




1 comment:

pansy said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Kate
http://educationonline-101.com