Saturday, June 17, 2006

Workin w Preston


Another fun filled day shootin with Preston. After that we went downtown and saw the processed snow at the Jordan Valley thing. Good times, a little busy or I'd tell you more of the exciting stuff like how I didn't realize the large at Cold Stone Ice Cream is like 1/3 in the cup and 2/3 hanging over the edge totally like a 1/2 gallon or something. I think everybody was staring and shaking their heads, thinking, "that's no way to loose the weight there Husky". I didn't eat it all...yet. Or if I had time I'd tell you about how Alec drank like 20 oz of Sprite and pee'd and pee'd and how he dropped trow at the Pizza place and almost violated exposure laws. I wish I had time to tell you about how we watched Heidi and I kept thinking, "This is the most depressing movie I've ever seen...what kind of crack was Disney smoking when they put this garbage out?" I mean seriously, 2 hours of a horrible life of tragedy and nobody really wanting or caring about the little orphan, and then 2 seconds at the end where the Grandfather decides he'll let her live with her....what a horrible flick!! I thought it was supposed to be a happy kid thing.

But it does kind of make me want to herd goats.

1 comment:

Preston said...

So who is that fine looking bald headed man with the great but? Oh, its me.