Friday, February 17, 2006

Fun Frigid Friday




It felt like it was 80 yesterday and then this cold front came in and it's supposed to be 10 tonight. It's like Montana or something. We'll all be sick by Saturday morning I bet.
I'm excited about the studio and my new wedding albums and a bunch of stuff. As of right now, I'm planning on having an open house here the studio on March 19th. I hope I can have it ready by then but if you're reading this, you're invited to stop by that afternoon.
Avery is sitting on my lap right now and Alec is tearing up the props. Avery's school is out today and Erin had to work so I've got the little helpers to myself. We're gonna try and get the oil changed in Erin's Blazer and fix the side mirror she knocked out yesterday when she blazed out of the garage and snapped it off. And then....if we can....if there's time before gymnastics....we're gonna check out the Art Museum. Avery loves that stuff and Alec hasn't been since he's been an infant.

1 comment:

Uncle Rog said...

My goodness!! Will machinery operate at 10 above zero? I hope you have one of those electric cars with the plug in in the front.