Friday, December 21, 2007

Pre-Holiday Update


OK, so these are not our dogs but we are thinking about getting one so I thought I'd put this up here for some reason. These are the Hudkins pups. The wedding last Saturday went great, Paul and Adam did a great job picking up my slack, here's a shot of Adam's that's at the same moment as Paul's. Also, here's a shot of Erin that is a representation of a specific Rolling Stones song, can you guess which one?
Also, we saw Santa and his reindeer and he wanted to know if Alec was a prince or something with his cape...he said, "No, I'm Batman," to which St. Nick replies, "Oh, well Batman is a prince too isn't he? Don't they call him the Prince of Darkness?" And I didn't want to tell the jolly old soul but no, Batman isn't the Prince of Darkness, that'd be Satan. Batman is the "Dark Knight". You'd think after all these years he'd know something like that. He needs to get that figured out quick.
Of course maybe he was commenting on Alec's behavior or something. Hmmm.....





2 comments:

Chris and Kate Lareau said...

i'm a beatles fan, not stones, so i need a hint on the song. also, did yall get a private jet?

John Amundson said...

Well I'm both but since I've burned Erin out on all things Beatles for now, I'm pushing my Stones side. The song is, "She's a Rainbow" and it's very pretty. It's off an album that's not so pretty. Here's a little taste of it: http://wm06.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg&sql=50:jcfyxcegld6e~T hopefully that works. If not find it from this: http://wm06.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg&sql=10:k9fixqt5ldde we did get a private jet. Only if you come to see it it's hard to find because it's from Lear's "Wonder Woman" line so it's invisible. We park it on our air craft carrier that we need a lot here in Missouri. We teleport to it sometimes. And I can control time now too so I think I'll go to six one six and watch Matt Little do his hand-swirl dancing to some Nine Inch Nails now. Then on to see that new band Phish in concert.