Friday, March 17, 2006

OPEN HOUSE

TOP O’ THE MORNING TO YA
Hello out there true believers, if you are reading this then I would like to warmly welcome you to come by my studio open house this Sunday from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm. It’s just a great big show and tell for me so stop by and say hi and check out the (still slightly under construction) studio with all it’s magic and mystery and wonders…..oooooo!















For most of you, you know how exciting it is for me to have my own place next door to the house where I get to do all my playing/working.
Now, I know Sunday is a busy day at Sunset/Brookline with John Clayton speaking throughout the day and all, so I’ve set the time so you shouldn’t miss any of the evolution/creation stuff.











OK, now driving directions might be different if you are coming from Springfield or Battlefield or Malta or Cassville or Cedarwood or Phoenix or Edina or Whitehouse or Valdez or Chicago or Maumelle, so I’m just going to assume you can get to Republic, Missouri on your own.
The stoplight past the Supercenter and Taco Bell (the one by DQ) is Main/Hwy P, go south there, towards Clever. Take your 3rd left (Jewell). Take a right on Maple (Maple is broken up so don’t panic when you pass it on the left). And it’s 706 S Maple, first house on the left. Take the 2nd Drive though, that’s the studio.
Call if you get lost, the studio line is (417) 732-7779.

4 comments:

Uncle Rog said...

The guy from ESPN is going to be there??

Angie said...

Sorry we missed the BIG day for you. Kyle was busy doing taxes for his family and the kids were sleeping and well, we ran out of time. I hope you had several stop by. By the way...HAPPY BIRTHDAY again. Hope it was a good day for you. Later!

K.B. said...

I'm just glad your birthday finally got here. I spent nearly 20 hours being 32 all by myself. I was feeling old there for a while.

Johnny Reb said...

Interesting blog. Keep up the good work.

Regards,

Johnny Reb
Allatoona
http://www.scv670.com