With all the excitement this weekend with North Korea planning on testing their nuke, Mom decided she had to get in close and work on her radiation tolerance. Also, I think she is big on saki but that's just a rumor.
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh...is that were she is, I've been wondering where she was. It's been sort of quite around here lately; I wonder if she's bringing me my dinner?
I guess you really don't like me, huh? Good thing you're leaving for 2-months. Maybe you'll grow to appreciate what you do have, even if I do just hang out in the kitchen. Ugly Idiot! :-)
I guess you really don't like me, huh? Good thing you're leaving for 2-months. Maybe you'll grow to appreciate what you do have, even if I do just hang out in the kitchen. Ugly Idiot! :-)
I don't know why it posted twice. Twice the fun for you to read! Hope you didn't take ugly idiot too hard. I didn't ease into the insult like I normally do.
7 comments:
Oh...is that were she is, I've been wondering where she was. It's been sort of quite around here lately; I wonder if she's bringing me my dinner?
The Ninga Grammy...beware!
What's she doing in Japan? She doesn't look Japanese!
Finally..dinner: rice, squid,saki,peanutbutter & jellyfish samiches..great to have the cook back home!
I guess you really don't like me, huh? Good thing you're leaving for 2-months. Maybe you'll grow to appreciate what you do have, even if I do just hang out in the kitchen. Ugly Idiot! :-)
I guess you really don't like me, huh? Good thing you're leaving for 2-months. Maybe you'll grow to appreciate what you do have, even if I do just hang out in the kitchen. Ugly Idiot! :-)
I don't know why it posted twice. Twice the fun for you to read! Hope you didn't take ugly idiot too hard. I didn't ease into the insult like I normally do.
Post a Comment