Monday, November 06, 2006

I love it when they all smile


You know it always seems like there’s always too much to do. I used to know this guy who made his living interpreting dreams and saying wise vague stuff like “live in chaos, live in chaos” which meant something like if you don’t clean your messy house, your life will be a chaotic uncontrolled mess. He also would say “garbage in garbage out” whenever he saw someone eating a Big Mac and fries which he really meant that they wouldn’t feel good no matter what if they ate that kind of junk. So lately, I’ve noticed, everything is a little scattered and chaotic. Lately?!? Who am I kidding, since we’ve moved over here almost a year ago we’ve had partially finished projects and renovations in the works everywhere. Well now the studio is a total mess as well and I mean to set right to work and get the chaos under control. And eat a Big Mac.

And another point is, the things you own, own you. I just bought a bunch of good stuff from another studio and now I have to rethink just about everything so I can figure out what to do with everything. So if you have a clean house (like the wonderful happy people shown in this picture do) you have something to smile about. If you don’t, well, go visit someone who does, it cheers me up!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

John- The picture is wonderful. Thanks for all that you have done for Miss Grace. I'm so glad that she was in the mood to smile!
-Grace's Mom

Angie said...

I was wondering where you were going with all this rambling. They do have a clean house. I can't wait until Grace starts throwing toys all over the house and making it hard for them to keep clean. But then again, they seem to have it together, so they may prove us all wrong. They will always have a clean house! It's the Dyson vaccum cleaner, huh?

Angie said...

Oh yes...it's a GREAT picture.

Anonymous said...

Just wait until we get the new handheld Dyson!

-Grace's Dad

Angie said...

You gotta be kiddin'. You know I'll have to try it out too! hee hee

K.B. said...

Wow, John!!! I don't know who that family is in the picture, but they look like the kind of people who would live next to people of greatness.