Monday, October 16, 2006

It's Fall

Once again, Mt. Vernon's Apple Butter Makin' Days was filled with color and crafts and carnival food. I had a cheesecake-on-a-stick dipped in chocolate and a deep fried apple fritter covered in cinn-sugar and we had brats and kraut and German potato salad and homemade rootbeer. We didn't win at bingo this year which has to be the first time for that but we still had fun.
Then we had the church hayride and had hotdogs and chocolate-carmel pie and hot chocolate and nachos and everything you can think of. I almost went over on my food points but luckily, most of that stuff isn't on the little sheet of paper so I get to estimate what I think. I'm thinkin I had about 15 points all together, when you include the 3 points for the oatmeal I had to start the day. Being healthy takes some serious math skills.

4 comments:

Uncle Rog said...

Stephan Hawking doesn't have the math skills to keep up with you!!!

Angie said...

Sounds like you need a CPA to figure your score! I know a guy.

K.B. said...

Rog - Forget Hawking's math skills. If John is serious, he should try Hawking's diet.

Ang - John can't afford the CPA you're thinking of. That CPA worked Big 5 and didn't go to jail. Those CPAs don't come cheap.

Nathan said...

I don't mind being big boned. I had about 500 pts . . . and that was just for breakfast!