Tuesday, May 30, 2006

It can't get much better

What a great weekend! We started with the arrival of Uncle Rog, the End of Kindergarten, and then some Texas Hold-Em. On Saturday I shot a great wedding with Preston and they were just the most fun people you’ve ever been around.
Then we went to the ballgame on Sunday and the kids loved it! I thought they’d be whiny and hot and crying but they had the best time and want to do it again! The game ended in the bottom of the 11th with a 2-on homerun by Rico Washington….I got a great shot from our incredible seats (thanks again Dad!).
Then on Memorial Day we played 18 holes down in Cassville…it was the perfect temp and everything was great….the we had ribs and steak (once again, thanks Dad & Mom!) and I’m still full. I’m loving this time of year (right now).

5 comments:

K.B. said...

So when did Sloan take up grit burning?

Nathan said...

Wow! Sounds like you were voted sexiest man of the year and won a bunch of cool stuff.

Preston said...

Yo! you big stud! It is really wird seeing my image like that.

I love the ball game image. I need that look! Gimme, Gimme, Gimme

Preston said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Johnny Reb said...

Interesting blog. Keep up the good work.

Regards,

Johnny Reb
Cassville
http://www.scv670.com