Monday, April 17, 2006

What's in a name

From what I understand, some folks from Juneau may be tuning in to this blog this week (maybe, and they’ll probably fall asleep reading this and end up ripping their modems out so they can say “sorry, just couldn’t get a good connection” and not have to check back) and anyway, they don’t know that the Angie who posts comments is NOT my sister from Arizona, it’s our friends from church (well they don’t live at church and actually the church is the people not a building so how could they anyway…what am I talking about). Some of the comments you may or may not dare to read may or may not make more sense if you know that distinction.
And now for something completely different and horribly inappropriate for a family blog like this and yet I really feel like I have no choice but to show the following…





3 comments:

Craig Cochran said...

John, I see nothing wrong with showing a guard rail on your blog. While it may be a bit dirty and rusty, it's not like it has any sexual connotation. The ice machine is a bit over the top however... who know what kinda germs live in a frozen state in there.

Anonymous said...

So, maybe you're trying to gain a following for those against "incorporating". I supposed.."Beaver Liqour, LTD" would be ok in your estimation.

"the mayor of cassville"

cylon said...

Loved the site. I created this site bar stools in the hope that it would be useful and informative. I hope you get a chance to take a look.