Thursday, April 06, 2006

Last weekend...








By the way, if you haven't checked out some of Craig’s shots from the skate party, you really should, they're really fun. And while I'm plugging other photographers, you ought to see how Mr. Adam Cole is doing with his emerging photo talent at his photoblog, and I'd be a big stink if I didn't also mention my buddy Preston. Marc was the official photog at the Horn/Van Zant wedding that we went to this weekend. It was nice getting to actually dance at a wedding and I don't think I hurt Erin's feet too bad. That's the groom Jeremy playing guitar in the Led Zeppllin shirt. And that's his dad playing guitar while he and his new bride Abby dance, congrats to both of them!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

TESTIMONIAL: The hits to my site are amazing ever since I was mentioned on his (John Amundson) blog. I would recommend everyone I know to get mentioned on his site. His low price of $29.00 is a real bargain compared to the number of hits I've been getting.

Anonymous said...

I would really like to meet the man in the second photo. He looks real nice. Can I get his number.

Anonymous said...

So, I'm in a tornado warning. Can I use your attic for shelter?

John Amundson said...

Listen here Anonymous, I don't know who you are but that guy in the second photo has some anger issues that I doubt you could handle. But you're welcome to stay in my kickin attic, you just have to stay out of the Pauls' ways.

Angie said...

Wow. I've never seen so many Church of Christers move their feet and hips. I take it this wasn't held at the "holy" church building. ha ha

It's good to see the Jones' out on the floor enjoying themselves.

Bobby having a rough night? He's usually so photogenic. Maybe he needs his "beer" can.