Sunday, April 30, 2006

Happy Birthday Erin!


Doesn't it look like she's selling stuff? I'd buy those candles. We had a great weekend and Erin turned 31 today. And today Preston turned 40, holy cow what a bunch of oldies eh? And here I am pushin 24, I guess someday I'll be ancient and confused like my wife and friends but until then, I know I'm hip and all the kids think I'm a rightous dude. Yep, I hang out at the cool places like the MFA listening to my Poison and Milli Vanilli tapes and Young MC stuff.
But enough about me, Erin had a good time and got to have a stress free weekend, we even had Friday night without either of the kiddos so we went out and saw a movie and then it was so late we had to head home. I think it was almost 10:30 or something. Yep, we're pretty rowdy so look out!

6 comments:

Angie said...

I'm glad Erin enjoyed her weekend. She, just like every mom, needs a relaxing weekend. Where can I get a weekend like that? Where can I get a husband that will do EVERYTHING so I can have a relaxing weekend? Mom's Day is coming up...maybe I can hope for a relaxing weekend then? Have I hinted around enough? Kyle, wake up! Do you hear me??? I want a relaxing weekend!!! And don't respond with some smart/dumb remark!!! Just grant me a mother's/wife's wish. However you would like to look at it.

John Amundson said...

You guys fight too much on this, you should check out Nate's blog and have a marital fight there for a change.
You know I have to be extra nice to my wife since she brings in all the big bucks. I don't want to loose my allowance.

Angie said...

Nate's got a blog? We don't fight. We exchange opinions!!! He thinks he's right. I think I'm right. It all works out!!! You know...we used to fight it out (wrestling). I was a "bad" chic before kids. I've mellowed out since then. But I could hold my own for a white girl.

pink floyd said...

I like your blog alot!!!!
It soo totally rocks????

K.B. said...

Leave it to my wife to turn a "Happy B-day, Erin" blog into an "Ang wants something" blog.

Nathan said...

My blog sucks! I'm going to puke . . . no really. I'm sick today.