Sunday, January 08, 2006

Nostalgia Rocks


I got an email from Leon! If you know me well enough to care to read this blog thing than you know who Leon is. It's been way too long since we've talked but I've been feeling great all day to hear from him. Now I want to go back home to Alaska and hang out and fish and ski and play snow football and whip around in icy parking lots and play nerf basketball and listen to "Creeping Death" and stay up talking about old times while the snow drops like it can't bury the world fast enough.
This one time I hit him with a snow-machine. This other time I sorta swung at him. Dude can throw a lawn chair like it's an Olympic event, let me tell you.
You know sometimes your brain gets flooded with memories and you get all sappy and stuff....it's awesome.
Now I've got to find my Ride the Lightning CD or I'll go insane.




too late

No comments: