Wednesday, December 14, 2005

First Night on Maple


Tonight is the first night that we are all sleeping as a family at the Maple house. We still have a lot to do but we are getting there. It's been tough balancing photography, kids, holidays, birthdays, marriage, tiling, wiring, plumbing, cleaning, moving.....and God but somehow I've managed to watch tons of tv. Just kidding.
Tomorrow I've got a business meeting but I think Avery is getting sick again. We brought the cats over today so they would be used to the new place by the time we leave for Ohio for a week. That'll freak em out. I hope to take Avery back to the Dayton Art Museum like we did last year. That was a really special father/daughter outing for me. She's so cool about art, just like her mom.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Scout and Winnie better behave themselves while I'm over there. I hope the fish makes it while you're gone too. I heard Dorothy had to be replaced. By the way...what's this fish's name?

Paul said...

I don't know, but if it doesn't have a name you should name it Gertrude...